BSC April - Newgale
Time & Location
About the Event
70 SPACES ONLY FOR THIS EVENT.
Our most popular trip of 2019 returns for Easter long weekend 2020.
We are off to Newgale Camping Site in Pembrokeshire. The site is situated right next to the beach, a stone throw away you would say. With a pub on your door step and choice of surfing spots you are spoilt for choice.
Newgale beach has been awarded a European Blue Flag. Beautifully exposed, point break, sandy beach that stretches over 2 miles long. The Atlantic Ocean rollers ensure some exciting surf all year round. Couple of surf rentals one of them being onsite Big Blue Experience.
• On-site pub
• Showers - 20p/2 mins (Only 20p or £1 coins accepted)
• Laundry (45 min Mixed Washing Cycle) - £3
• Secure Smartphone Charging Kiosk - £1 (1 hr)
• Ice Block Freezer Storage - FREE
• Dish Washing Facility - FREE
• Wi-Fi – FREE
• Washing station.
• Fires permitted raised off the ground.
Price - long weekend ticket £32.00/pp.
Children (Age 4-12) - £16 long weekend ticket
Children (Age 3 or under) - FREE
Dog fee £8.00 Long weekend ticket
Surfing Lessons - The Big Blue Experience
Contact - Oli 07816 169359
Website - https://www.thebigblueexperience.com/
Price - £30.00/pp inc all equipment hire and 2 hr surf lessons.
Please call direct to arrange your lesson and pick whatever day works best for you. This is for all abilities, beginners, improver and advance lessons optional or please go through your new members rep, Nick and Kirsten.
Check-in 4pm, check out 11 am. Security barrier at entrance, you will need to provide me with your registration plate at the time of booking.
Have change for the showers.
See map for our location. If you bring a dog you will need to be in the ‘Dog Zone’
Newgale, Haverfordwest SA62
- Adult Weekend Ticket£32.65£32.650£0
- Child (4-12yr) Weekend Ticket£16.45£16.450£0
- Dog Weekend Ticket£8.30£8.300£0
- Beginner Surfing Lesson£30.50£30.500£0