BSC - Gwithian in Summer
Time & Location
About the Event
The campsite is situated in Hayle, Cornwall (near Gwithian and not far from Godrevy Lighthouse) and is set in approx. 170 acres of private towans and dune land.
With walking distance to the beach, beautiful golden sandy stretch you will never feel crowded. It provides consistent, quality waves suitable for all levels. It conveniently gets gradually bigger the further towards Godrevey you go. Surf rental within our very own sand dunes. ‘Surf Shore Rental’
• Toilets and hot shower facilities
• Washing station
• Wetsuit washing station
• Due to the sensitive nature of the area, open fires or fire pits/buckets are not permitted
• Barbeques are allowed but they must be kept off the grass.
• Dog friendly
Price £30/pp weekend ticket
Family friendy event
Child (3 – 17 years) – £6.00 weekend ticket
Children 0-2 years – FREE
Check-in 2 pm, check out 11 am. Gates will close nightly at 10 pm so please ensure you arrive before this hour.
Please keep noise to a minimum and respect the grounds.
22, Sandyacres Road, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 5BA
- Adult Weekend Ticket£30£300£0
- Child 3-17 yrs Weekend Ticket£6£60£0